Thermography finds many applications in various engineering systems :
• Thermography is used in electrical system to detect hotspots in electrical system.
• The hot spots are an indication of loss of energy which can happen because of many reasons, some of them are :
• The loose connections, which can be connectors in substations or joints on bus bars in panels.
• Motors, transformers or any equipment indicating high temperature .
• Bearings which are not maintained properly.
• Or any other part in electrical system
• The heat loss in Furnaces can be checked..
• Flue gases from furnaces.
• Casting /Mouldings etc.
• Thermal Insulations of pipe lines. Etc.
• Seepage in buildings can be detected with thermography.
We are equipped with world renowned FLIR Systems' cameras to conducts various type of jobs at site.
We Have an LEVEL-1 thermographer certified by Infrared Training Centre , Sweden